Welcome to my Review Policy page
If you’re interested in having your book reviewed by me, please get in touch through the form below. But first, kindly go through the following guidelines.
- I read no more than 5- 6 books a month, and if you submit a review request, there is no guarantee that I will accept. Please feel free to reach out to me with a review request below and I will get back to you in a timely manner.
- I write honest reviews for all books I choose to review. Please note that if I do not enjoy a book, there is a possibility that I will post a negative review. In such cases, I will contact you and you can decide whether or not you would like the review posted.
- I am open to author interviews or guest posts, but prefer to feature authors I have read.
- I will try my best to read your book in a timely manner. Please let me know if there is a specific date by which you would like the review to be posted.
- I may choose to post reviews on GoodReads or Amazon as well.
- I will be creating content for social media regarding the book review unless otherwise discussed.
My Rating System
Genres I Will Review
- Young Adult
I’m usually pretty flexible when it comes to these genres, so feel free to send me a request!
Genres I Will Not Accept
If in doubt, just write to me!
Formats I Will Accept
Physical Books Only!
I prefer paperbacks because I find them easier to read. At this time I am not accepting e-books and audiobooks. I am open to reviewing self-published books as well.
I unfortunately cannot accept every review request even though I love doing so. I read every email that comes to me and try my best to respond to all. If you haven’t heard from me within a week, please assume at that particular time I am unable to accept your request.
I cannot guarantee a time frame for my reviews but please know that I will get to it as soon as I can. I may also choose not to review at all even after accepting your book copy (this will only happen in extreme situations).
If you contact me with a review request, it is assumed that you acknowledge and respect that I am obligated to write my honest opinion and that you have read and agree to my Book Review Policy. I do not mean any harm to anyone in anyway with the reviews that I post. After reading your book, if I believe that the book is in bad taste, edited poorly or just does not catch my interest at all (in which case I am not obliged to finish reading the entire book), I reserve the right to decline a review.
Thank you for viewing my review policy here at My Bookish Blog!
If there is something that you wish to know (and I have not covered above), feel free to contact me.